Micro Advent Calendar Day 17-20 Review

It's only a few days left till Christmas woo hoo very excited for the festive season. The advent calendar has been treating us well also, Day 17 was Louie, Day 18 was Goofy. Day 19 was Chip and Day 20 was Donald. 

Louie was the exact same as his brothers just in green. I do like this Tsum and I am lgad we finally have Heuy, Dewey and Louie is Tsum Tsum form. This Tsum however is no my favoruite in the calendar. 


















Goofy is so stinking cute he is wrapped up in snow so cute, one of my favourites in this calendar so far. This could be one of my favourite Goofy Tsum Tsum's 




















Chip is dressed up as a Turkey, which I am so glad they did as he matches Dale. I think Chip and Dale are my overall favourites in the calendar. 





















Last but not least is Donald. i do not like this Donald Tsum at all, I am so dissapointed with this Tsum he is not cute and is really poorly made. This is not up to normal standard Disney. Doanld is wearing a black and red check hat with white fur and a green jumper. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul