Disney Princess Micro Castle Set Review

I think this is the best micro set Disney has released so far this year, it is the biggest micro set released in the UK. It contains all Princesses expect from Anna and Elsa. I think this is the best micro set released this year. My only complaint with this set is that it is a little too big to fit in within my collection storage.

This set includes Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Pink Dress Ariel, Tiana, Mulan, Pocahontas, Merida, Jasmine, Rapunzel and Pink Dress Aurora. I like all of the Tsums in this set but my favourites are Mulan, Rapunzel, Pink Dress Aurora, Tiana, Pink Dress Ariel and Pocahontas. I would have prefered it if they had arranged them in the castle by the years their movies came out but I still think it is a good micro set. I would 100% recommend this micro set.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul