Beauty and The Beast/ Donald UFUFY Review

I am impressed with all of the UFUFY's I picked up. I bought Donald. Beast, Belle and Cogsworth. I love them all they are really cute and worth the money they have gone up by. 

Donald was one I have wanted for a while but have never got round to buying. I still like the apple blossom scent. I think Donald is so super cute. Looking at the 100 acre woods and Mickey and friends collection the only others I would consider buying is Goofy and Pluto, at this moment in time I do not think I will be getting them yet as the seven dwarfs are out in stores on the 22nd. From the pictures I have seen we are getting snow white and all 7 dwarfs without the dwarf mini set.
















I am throughly impressed with the Beauty and The Beast UFUFY's. I was not sure how they would look in person but I am impressed, I bought Beast, Belle and Cogsworth. Beast and Cogsworth were as cute as the pictures made them out to be. In other posts I have stated that I was not getting Belle, but I thought she looked better in person than in all of the pictures. These UFUFY's have a rose scent and I think I prefer the rose scent to the apple blossom scent.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul