Micro Advent Calendar Days 21-25 Review

It is the last few days of the advent calendar, I am reviewing them after Christmas so I hope you all had a great Christmas.

Day 21 was Winnie The Pooh, I am not a fan of this Tsum Tsum whatsoever it is really bulky similar to Goofy but I think the snow he is wrapped up in takes away the cuteness of this Tsum. Pooh is wrapped up in thick snow with a green hat.



















Day 22 was Miss Bunny, I hat this Tsum she is so ugly and not cute at all, she is a bunny for god sake how hard is it to make a bunny look cute. Miss Bunny is one of the worst Tsum in the Calendar along with Marie. She is dressed in a white and red striped dress with a green bow belt.





















Day 23 was Stitch, I do like this Tsum but he is not as cute as Angel, but still, I do really like this Tsum and think he is cute. Stitch is wearing a red and white striped hat with green Pom Pom and he is wrapped up in the snow.





















Day 24 was Figaro, I not a huge fan of this Tsum, ai think he is cute but he is in the small type of stocking as Marie and I would have prefered it not be the same colour I might have been nice if it was a little bit different to Maire. He is inside a green stocking with a white snowflake.


















Lastly, Day 25 was Pluto and he was so stinking cute, he was dressed up as a cup of hot chocolate and marshmallows. He is one of my favourite Tsums on this calendar.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul