Tsum Tsum/ UFUFY news again

Yet again the Disney store is treating us, collectors, this festive season. In the UK and US, the Beauty and The Beast UFUFY's were released, but they only released Chip, Belle, Beast, Cogsworth and Lumiere. Why not Mrs Potts? I can understand why they did not release the 2 mini sets that was released in Japan but why not Mrs Potts? I hope we get all of the Seven Dwarfs. Also in December, we are getting the Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs UFUFY's. I will be getting Beast and Cogsworth. I will have to see what they release for the Snow White UFUFY's to decide what I will get.








































Tsum Tsum news for the UK, we are getting the Coco Tsums, Finally. I am really looking forward to seeing this film when it comes out as all the reviews seem positive. We are getting the same Tsum's as the US did. We are getting Dia De Los Muertos Miguel, Ernesto, Imelda, Dante, Mamma Coco, Pepita and Hector. I might get Dante and Pepita not sure yet.
























In the US the Tomorrowland Tsum Tsum's were finally released, the set included Zurg, Green Alien attached to the claw, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, 626 Stitch and Donald. If I was able to get these Tsums I would get Zurg, 626 Stitch and the Green Alien attached to the claw.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul