Tsum Tsum and Ufufy News and Day 5 Advent Calendar Review

Tsum Tsum Tuesday in the UK this week is the micro Princess Castle set. This set included Snow White, Belle, Cinderella Pink Dress Aurora, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Mulan, Pocahontas, Tiana, Pink Dress Ariel and Merida. I am excited to see that we finally have a set that includes all of the Princesses. My favourites from the promo pics are Pink Dress Aurora, Mulan, Tiana, Pink Dress Ariel, Rapunzel and Belle. I will 100 % be getting this set. Also is it just me or does Merida look like the Human Beast Tsum Tsum from the Beauty and The Beast Bag Set?
































Target in the US has released a Donut Mickey and Minnie and a Rockstar Mickey and Minnie. I do like these Tsum's  I think they are cute, but I would like to see them do more characters besides Mickey and Minnie. Also, I would like for Clinton's in the UK to do releases similar to this.

















Ufufy News for the UK and US this month we are getting the Beauty and the Beast and Snow White Ufufy's. I would like to take some time to apologise to my bank account. I am assuming that they are going to release the same Ufufy's they released in Japan but I am not 100% sure. I will be getting Beast, Cogsworth, Mrs Potts and The Seven Dwarfs Mini set.



















Lastly Day 5 for the Micro Advent Calendar was Minnie Mouse. She was wearing a red hoodie with fur hood, Green Skis and Black see-through goggles. I am hot a huge fan of this Tsum Tsum.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul