Micro Advent Calendar Day 6,7,8&9 Review

Day 6 was Thumper and OMG he was so stinking cute it is unbelievable. I think Thumper is not my favourite character in this advent calendar so far. Thumper is dressed up as a snowman with a black top hat.






















Day 7 was Dumbo and I was excited when I saw this Tsum as Dumbo is one of my favourite Tsums in my collection. This Dumbo was the same as the old style Dumbo. Dumbo is wearing a green hat and a red scarf and has some snowballs on his face. I do like this Tsum but he is not my favourite in this advent calendar.


















Day 8 was Max Goof, again another new Tsum which is always nice to see, but this Tsum was so disappointing max is wearing yellow ski goggles, green trousers and a red hoodie. Also, he is attached to a grey and yellow snowboard that personally I think ruins the Tsum.





















Day 9 was Louie another one of Donalds Nephews and another new Tsum. He is the exact same a Huey but in red. He is wearing a red hat, red and white stripy scarf and a red shirt. He is also attached to a grey tube same a Huey. I do like this Tsum but it's not my favourite.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul