Micro Advent Calendar Day 1 and 2 & Share The Magic Review Part 2

I opened day 1 of my micro Tsum Tsum advent calendar and it was Bambi as a reindeer with reindeer ears and a scarf. I think he is so super cute and festive and I can't wait to open my doors daily and share it on my blog. Also, day 2 was Dale dressed as a ham and he is so fricken cute we need a mini version of this Tsum.




















I also bought the three remaining Share The Magic Tsum Tsum's, Donald, Minnie and Mickey. I think they are super cute and I was sold on the fact they were cute and festive. I really like the outfits they are wearing. Minnie is in a stripey hat and green Christmas jumper. My favourite of the 3 is Donald.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul