Into The Unknown :The Making Of Frozen 2 Disney + Review

Review- This will just be a general review as it was only a behind the scenes documentary series but I have to say I really enjoyed it. I loved the Frozen 2 film so I knew I would like this series to some degree but I ended up binge watching the whole series in one sitting I was really glued, I really enjoyed seeing how the animation film process works and the second to last episode was my favourite as it featured the Frozen 2 D23 segment. I also did not appreciate the musical side and seeing the likes of Josh Gad and Idina Menzel singing as their characters was good to see, if you have Disney + you need to watch this series but I would suggest that you watch the Frozen 2 film first to give you an idea of the story, characters and songs. I would happily watch any other behind the scenes series that Disney are wiling to do as in my opinion they do not ruin the original animated film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul