Quarantine Reads 5

Andrew Lloyd Webber Unmasked




















Rating- 5/5

Review- One of the best books I have read, this book is perfect for anyone who is musical theatre obsessed. It was interesting to read about how he started out in the industry and how musicals such as Cats and Evita were created. I did not want this book to end, I felt a bit lost once I had finished this book as it had me gripped from start to finish so much so that I would happily read it again. I am going to struggle to find a book better than this as it was full of musical theatre magic and during this pandemic, it has been lacking however thank god for Hamilton on Disney +. I gave this book 5/5 as I was gripped from start to finish and I did not want it to end and would happily sit and re read it.


Craig Revel Horward In Strictest Confidence




















Rating- 4/5

Review- I loved this book it was a very easy read it only took me two weeks to read as I was gripped from start to finish. I am a huge Strictly Come Dancing fan and Craig is a judge on the show, this book is a great insight to both Strictly and musical theatre as he talked about playing Miss Hannigan on the Uk tour of Annie and reprising his role in the west end version and he also directed the Uk tour of Sister Act so again this book was a great book for theatre lovers who need a fix during this pandemic. He has older books that I will most likely consider reading however I am currently reading a new book and I have two more books in waiting and two more in the post so his later books will have to wait. It was also interesting to see how they auditioned the new head judge Shirley on Strictly and this book gave great insight into the Strictly tour and Strictly cruises as well. I gave this book 4/5 as it gripped me from start to finish and it gave me a much needed Strictly and musical theatre fix.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul