Hamilton Broadway Disney + Review

Cast- Lin Manuel Miranda, Daveed Diggs, Jonathan Groff and Philippa Soo

Director- Thomas Kail

Review-  No synopsis for this was it was a recording of the stage show. I have no words to describe how I felt watching this I had no idea it would give me the same feels the west end show did, I did forget over time as I have seen some amazing shows since such as Waitress, Frozen and Come From Away how amazing Hamilton actually is and it is in my top three best musicals I have seen. I will see this show again as I forgot how great it was and it made me want to see and experience it all over again. If you have Disney + watch it as it is just as good as seeing it live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul