Mixed UFUFY Review

I have bought several UFUFY's in the past month or so. I thought why not review them all in one post. In this post, I will be reviewing the Chip and Dale mini set, Dopey, Grumpy and Snow White from the Snow White collection, Goofy and Pluto from the Mickey and Friends collection and Pooh and Piglet from the 100 Acre Woods collection.

The Chip and Dale mini set was my first ever mini set. I do think the mini sets look cute and I think the mini size really suits Chip and Dale but I would have prefered if they had made a small size of Chip and Dale as well as the mini set as personally I prefer the small size UFUFY over the mini set but nonetheless I still think the mini Chip and Dale set is really cute. I am considering potentially buying the Mickey and Minnie mini set. The mini sets are not scented.















I absolutely love the Goofy and Pluto Ufufy's they are two of my favourites within my collection and I am surprised it's taken me this long to purchase them but they are my favourite Mickey and Friends Ufufy. These two Ufufy have an apple blossom scent.
















I also love the Pooh and Piglet Ufufy's. Originally I was not going to get Pooh or Piglet but I really wanted the full 100 Acre woods collection and I prefer the small Pooh and Piglet over the Pooh and Piglet mini set.  Both of these Ufufy's have an apple blossom scent.
















I think the Snow White and Seven Dwarfs collection is my favourite collection released so far but I was slightly annoyed when they did not release the Seven Dwarf minis set here in the Uk, so I ended up picking the two Dwarfs I liked the most. Both Grumpy and Dopey are really cute and they are firm favourites in my collection.  I also really like Snow White, I have decided that I am going to get every Princess Ufufy they release as I already have Belle and Snow White. All of the Snow White Ufufy's have an apple blossom scent.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul