More Tsum Tsum/ Ufufy News

They seem to be giving us lots of updates for Tsum Tsum's this month which is good to see as they were dying out towards the end of last year.

The Valentines Wreath was released in the UK and US. It's the first time for a while that we have had the same thing released on Tsum Tsum Tuesday. I will not be purchasing this wreath but I still think its cute.









































The nest Tsum Tsum Tuesday is Pocahontas, finally we are getting a Pocahontas set, I am excited about this set as Pocahontas is one of my favourite Princesses. I will be getting Flit, Meeko and Pocahontas. This set includes Meeko, Pocahontas, Flit, Percy and John Smith. I want to know why is there no Governer Ratcliffe Tsum Tsum??



































Very exciting Ufufy news as the new Bambi and Dumbo Ufufy's are on the Shop Disney website, no word as to whether these Ufufy's have been released in the UK.  The collection includes Smalls of Bambi, Thumper, Miss Bunny, Dumbo and Timothy Mouse, Mini sets of Dumbo and Timothy Mouse and Thumper and Miss Bunny and they also released a medium Dumbo. I want all of them but I think I will most likely get the smalls and maybe the medium Dumbo as I think Dumbo is the best. Also, they have released a medium Minnie Mouse.


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul