Tsum Tsum/ UFUFY/ Unibearsity News

Hope you all had a great start to the new year and let's hope for some great releases this year. Starting off with Tsum Tsum news the 2018 Tsum Tsum's were released in the UK and US, this set included Mickey and Minnie. I am not fussed if I get these or not but if I find them I will get them but I'm not in a rush to get them.






















More Tsum Tsum news for the UK and possibly the US. The Valentines wreath is the next Tsum Tsum release. I will not be purchasing this wreath. This wreath is heart shaped and has mini Valentines Mickey and Minnie Tsum Tsum's inside. 
















Tsum Tsum news for Japan, they have released a  plush box with mini Valentine's Thumper, Miss Bunny, Daisy, Donald, Mickey and Minnie. I think this set looks cute but it's nothing special. 























More Tsum Tsum news for Japan, this year is the year of the dog and they have released a year of the dog box set and a dog house bag set. The box set includes Pooh, Minnie, Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Piglet, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale dressed as dogs. The bag set includes Lucky, Patch, Rolly, Peg, Lady, Tramp, Trusty and Jock. I do like these Tsums but they again are not anything special. 























Tsum Tsum news for Hong Kong. They have released their Lunar New Year Tsum Tsum's this set includes Duffy, Shelliemay, Gelatoni and Stella Lou. Yes, you read that right they have finally made a Stella Lou Tsum Tsum, this can only mean that a potential normal Stella Lou Tsum Tsum is in the works. I do really like these Tsums but I would only get Gelatoni and Stella Lou. 





















The last piece of Tsum Tsum news is that the Main Street Parks Tsum Tsum's have been released. This set includes Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Daisy and Stitch. I am so happy that they made a Main Street set, my favourites from this set are Donald, Goofy, Mickey and Pluto as they are dressed up as the Dapper Dans. 






















Only one thing to cover in terms of UFUFY's and that is that the Valentines sets have been released in Japan. These I think are mini sets. These mini sets include Mickey and Minnie, Donald and Daisy and Stitch and Angel. I really like the Stitch and Angel set but I could not care for the other mini sets. 


Unibearsity Bear news for Japan, they have released three Bears for the year of the dog. They have released Lady, Tramp and Fifi. For those who are unaware Fifi is Minnie Mouses dog. I really like Lady and Fifi in this set but I Tramp ruins the set. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul