Tsum Tsum News

Lots of news to cover this week all Tsum Tsum related, even though Tsum Tsum's are dying there are still new releases.

Japan has a new line of Tsum Tsum plush to go with their Tsum Tsum Land app, that was released at the back end of last year. There have been two plush releases to go with this app, both releases included mini's and mediums of each character released. Wave 1 of the Tsum Tsum Land release included, Tinker Bell, Peter Pan, Piglet, Minnie Mouse, Dumbo, Winnie The Pooh, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Parade Mickey Mouse, Daisy Duck, Princess Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse in a blue suit. Wave 2 of the Tsum Tsum Land release included Belle, Ariel, Chip, Dale, Pinocchio, Marie, Snow White, Sulley, Mike, Goofy, Pluto and Bambi. My personal favourites are Tinker Bell, Peter Pan, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Belle, Ariel, Snow White, and Bambi
































































Target has released some Valentines Day Tsum Tsum's, this includes Piglet, Marie, Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse, they are dressed up in Valentines themed outfits. Personally, I am not a fan of these Tsum's.

















Also, Target has released some easter Tsum Tsum's, this collection included Pooh, Tigger, Mickey and Minnie dressed up in Easter-themed outfits. I prefer these Tsums to the Valentines ones but I still do not think they are worth buying.
























The D23 convention is happening over in Japan and they have released some exclusive Tsum's. They released a Kingdom Hearts Tsum Tsum box set. I do not play Kingdom Hearts so I am not familiar with some of the characters. 


































Clintons have released some new Tsum Tsum's, they have released the new Bambi Tsum's from a collection released last march from the Disney Store. The Clintons set included Bambi, Thumper, Flower, Faline and Miss Bunny. I personally have not found these in stores but I have spotted them online. When I eventually find them I will be getting Flower, Faline and Miss Bunny.



















I also have spotted the new Maleficent that Target received as part of their sleeping Beauty release in Clintons. I have no idea whether we got the Sleeping Beauty also as I only saw the Maleficent Tsum. I have bought this Tsum and she is a firm favourite within my collection.



















Lastly, the Main Street parks Tsum's were released online and in the Parks. This set included Stitch, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy and Pluto. I like all of the Tsum besides Stitch, Daisy and Minnie. I don't think I will be getting any of these Tsum's but I am glad they have done a Main Street parks set.

























All Rights Reserved To Shop Disney US, Tokyo Disney and Target

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul