Top 10 Walt Disney Animation Studios Films

1. The Lion King

This film has to be number one as it is a jewel in Disney's crown and without The Lion King I would not have got into musical theatre so this fil will always hold a special place with me. I love the music in this film and Pumbaa is one of my favourite Disney characters of all time so if that's not reason enough then I don't know what is.

2. Frozen

This is one of the more recent films and a film that some might argue was a popular fad, but nonetheless, I still think it is one of the best Walt Disney animated films of recent times. The music is some of my favourite musical score of any Disney films. Also my favourite all time Disney character is Olaf.

3. Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs

If this film is not in your top 10 then there is clearly a problem as without this film we would not have the films we have today. This is a simple story but it is still very effective, I love the seven dwarfs and their individual personalities. Also, the Evil Queen is one of my favourite Disney Villians.

4. Moana

I love this film. I was not sure what to think when I saw this film as I had heard very little about it but it did not take me long to fall in love with this film. The music was written by the composer who wrote all the music for Hamilton which was a huge selling point for me. Your Welcome is one of my personal favourite Disney songs of recent times.

5. The Little Mermaid

This is another one of my favourite Disney classics more so for its music than anything else. Also, it is not a surprise that Ursula is my favourite Disney Villians. The music in this film written by Alan Menken who is a Disney music legend.

6. Wreck-It, Ralph

I love this film as it combines different video games of my childhood but still manages to be funny. I cannot wait for Wreck-it Ralph 2 Ralph Breaks The Internet. Also, I think Wreck it Ralph has the best instrumental musical score of any modern day Disney film.

7. Beauty and The Beast

I will be no surprise that this film made my top 10 list as it is a Disney classic and one of my all tie favourite films. I have enjoyed this film a lot more since the live action came out last year and since then, I have watched both the live action and cartoon versions multiple times.

8. The Three Caballeros

I feel like this is one of the lesser known Disney films as this film was released around the time of WW2. I love this film as it centres around my favourite Mickey and Friends characters Donald Duck. I also really like the blend of cartoon and live action sequences and how they help tie together the film.

9. Fun and Fancy-Free

I love this short that is part of this Disney package film. The short film is based around Bongo the circus bear. This is a very weird Disney film and unlike any other Disney film, I have ever seen. I would not recommend this a first Disney film to see but I think it is one of Disney's personal bests.

10. Alice In Wonderland

I like this film more for the characters than anything else. I also have a slight obsession with the Unbirthday song. I love the music in this film and the Mad Hatter is one of my favourite Disney characters of all time so if that's not reason enough then I don't know what is.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul