Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

I have been slacking and I do apologise. There have been a few pieces of news since I have last made a post like this firstly there are has been some new in terms of Tsum Tsum's. Three of the releases are for Japan, Hong Kong and the US Disney Parks. Firstly Japan has re-released the core set of Marvel Tsums so these really are not of interest to me but the set includes Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, Thor, Loki, Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Ant-Man and Black Widow. From what I have read the Loki Tsum in new. My favourite Tsum in this set is Loki.












Japan has also released some Sakura Tsum Tsum's this set comes in a Sakura tree similar to the tree the easter set came in last year. This set includes Chip, Dale, Donald and Daisy, these Tsums have expressions on their faces, I do like this set but its a bit boring. Along with this bag set they released Sakura Tsums of Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger. Again I do like these Tsums but they are a bit boring. My favourite Tsum in this set is Eeyore.
























Also, there has been some Mickey and Friends Easter Tsums released in Japan there are dressed up as Bunnies and Chicks. I think theses Tsums are cute and are some of my favourite recent releases.  This set includes Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale. My favourite Tsum in this set is Donald.















Hong Kong has released some Duffy and Friends Easter Tsums this set includes Duffy, Shelliemay, Gelatoni, Stella Lou and Cookie dressed up as Easter bunnies, lambs and chicks. this set, in my opinion, is the cutest release of recent times. My favourite Tsum in this set is Gelatoni.












Lastly, the US Disney Parks has released an Its A Small  World bag set, it looks like a micro set from the picture but don't hold me to that thou. I do like this set.
















Japan has released some Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers Unibearsity, this set includes Gadget, Chip and Dale. I am not excited about this set. I just thought I would show it off for the news post. My favourite in this set is Dale.























There has been a lot of Tiny Big Feet releases since all of them have been Toy Story related this is because the Disney Store US and UK have had a road to Toy Story 4 releases relating to all three previous Toy Story films. The first wave included Woody, Buzz, Rex and Bo Peep. My favourite from wave one is Buzz. The second wave included Wheezy, Bullseye, Jessie, Hamm and Stinky Pete. My favourite from wave two is Wheezy. Lastly, wave three included Lotso, Buttercup, Trixie and Mr Pricklepants. My favourite from wave three is Trixie.























There has also been a wave of Bambi tiny big feet released this set included Thumper in an Easter egg, Flower, Bambi and Miss Bunny.  Also, a St Patrick's Day themed Chip and Dale tiny big feet were also released. My favourite from these waves is Flower, Bambi, Chip and Dale. 






Also exciting news the next release is going to be Lion King, the promo picture shows plushes for Zazu, Rafiki, Simba and Nala. I will be getting Rafiki and Zazu when the set releases as they look super cute. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul