Eurovision 2019

Again another successful very enjoyable Eurovision,  I am becoming a bit of Eurovision fanatic. This year I voted for Switzerland and San Marino. This year's contest was won by The Netherlands and I was happy with this result as I do really like the song and I am glad they won, however, it was not my prefered winner I still really like the song. Just like previous years and I am going to let you know which songs I liked, who sung them and which country the song was from.

1. She Got Me- Luca Hanni- Switzerland

2. Arcade- Duncan Laurence- The Netherlands

3. Replay- Tamata- Cyprus

4. Too Late For Love- John Lundvik- Sweden

5. Truth- Chingiz- Azerbaijan

6. Chameleon- Michela- Malta

7. La Venda- Miki Nunez- Spain

8. Scream- Sergey Lazarev- Russia

9. That Night- Carousel- Lativa

10. Love Is Forever- Leonora- Denmark

11. Walking Out- Srbuk- Armenia

12. On A Sunday- Ester Peony- Romania

13. Say Na Na Na- Serhat- San Marino

14. Proud- Tamara Todevska- North Macedonia

15. The Dream- Roko Blazevic- Croatia

16. Stay- Anna Odobescu- Moldova

17. Spirit In The Sky- Keiino- Norway

18. Storm- Victor Crone- Estonia 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul