Micro Advent Calendar Days 12-16 Review

I am unsure as to whether I have reviewed day 12 so I am going to do it anyway. Mickey is so far one of the worst Tsum's in this calendar. Mickey is wearing a very similar outfit to what Minnie was wearing in the Share The Magic set. Mickey is wearing a green and white stripped hat with a red bobble. He is also wearing a green coat and he is on a red sledge.




















Day 13 was Piglet dressed as a snowman, I do like this Tsum but why has Piglet got to wear the same Christmas outfit as Thumper? I do like this Tsum but it is not my favourite Tsum in this calendar.



















Day 14 was Patch from 101 Dalmatians, I think this Tsum is cute and it was nice to see a character that was not Mickey and Friends. Patch is wearing a red headband with holly on top and a green scarf.

















Day 15 was Daisy Duck, she was in a similar outfit to Minnie but I think the way they did Daisy was 10x better than Minnie. Daisy is wearing a red coat with white fur hood. and green ski's


















Lastly Day 16 was Eeyore and he is one of my favourites in the calendar so far. Eeyore is wearing a black and red check scarf and he has a snowball on his face.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul