Tsum Tsum/ UFUFY News

This will most likely be the last news of 2017. In the world of UFUFY's the Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs set was released in the UK and US. This set included Snow White, Dopey, Bashful, Grumpy, Doc, Happy, Sneezy and Sleepy. I want all of them so I will get them in the Boxing day sales. 























Tsum Tsum news for the UK, we finally got the Coco Tsums. This set included Mamma Coco, Dia De Los Muertos Miguel,  Hector, Ernesto, Dante, Pepita, Imelda. I am not 100% sure as to whether I will be getting any of these Tsums, I think I might get Dante and Pepita. 







































The US finally released the micro Princess Castle set. This set included micros of Snow White, Cinderella, Pink Dress Aurora, Pink Dress Ariel, Jasmine, Merida, Mulan, Pocohontas, Rapunzel, Belle and Tiana. I already have this set and I have posted my review for this micro set.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul