Mixed UFUFY Review

I was going to review these as part of my Bambi and Friends UFUFY review, but I decided to review these separately. This review includes smalls of Mickey Mouse, Doc, Daisy Duck and Stitch.

I wanted Daisy as I already have Donald, I was not planning on adding her to my collection but she looks cuter in person than she does online. I like the pastel pink colour that they used for her dress and I like the pink bow they used. I think she is just as cute as Donald, she is a firm favourite within my collection.




















I have been putting off buying Mickey for a long time at first I was not going to get him at all as I did not like how he looked in the pictures online. I prefer how he looked in person and I have always put off buying him until now because I prefer the look of other UFUFY's. I think he is cute and it's a shame that Minnie is not a cute but then again I might get the Mickey and Minnie mini-set at some point. I am a huge fan of the Mickey Mouse UFUFY I am glad they did his base colour brown instead of black as I think black would have ruined the UFUFY.





















Also I was not originally going to get stitch as I personally thought that he was not cute but the more I had seen it in store the more I wanted him as part of my collection, he look cute and is one of the more detailed characters within the Mickey and friends collection. I really like Stitich and think he is a cute UFUFY.




















Lastly Doc was the dwarf I was originally going to get with Dopey but stock level for Doc seemed at the time to be low so I was unable to purchase him when I wanted. I finally own Doc and he just as cute as Dopey and Grumpy. I am a fan of the colour choice they went for doc as it is not the usual pastel colour scheme they normally do for.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul