Paddington 2 Film Review


Cast- Hugh Grant, Brad Whishaw, Sally Hawkins and Hugh Bonneville


Director- Paul King 

Synopsis- Paddington has settled into London life with the Browns and has become a valued member of the local community. One fateful day Paddington finds a pop-up book which seems like a fitting present for his Aunt Lucy. Suddenly a thief steals this pop-up book, this causes Paddington to go on an epic journey to find out who stole the pop-up book before his Aunt Lucy’s birthday.  

Review- I thoroughly enjoyed this film and I think it is as good as the first Paddington film. I really liked seeing Hugh Grant play a slightly different character to other characters I have seen him play in other films. I thought the storyline was good and did not dry out like some films. this film made me both laugh and cry, this was a real tear-jerker. I would recommend this film to anyone who is looking for an easy to watch a light-hearted film. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul