Tsum Tsum Blind Bags Series 1-10

I have done a post on I think it was series 7 but I thought instead of doing each series as different posts that I would put them all in one post. I do own some of the blind bags characters but I will not be stating that in this post.

Series 1 this series is one that is not exciting to me the characters they included are not particularly characters I like. I personally prefer the later series but that is only because I am collected some of the later series. This is the only picture I could find online for series 1 so I have modified the size of the picture so it is easier to see. Series 1 includes Dumbo, Sebastian, Minnie Mouse, Lucky, Winnie The Pooh, Figaro, Dale, Stitch, Marie.


My favourites in series 1 are Stitch, Winnie The Pooh, Dale, Sebastian, Chesire Cat and Dumbo. If I had to choose just one I would go for Chesire Cat.

Series 2 is a similar story to series 1, not a lot I really liked about this set but there are still ones I really like in this set. The picture I found online for series 2 is much better quality than the one for series 1. Series 2 includes Angel, Anger, Ariel, Buzz Lightyear, Chip, Cinderella, Eeyore, Green Alien, Hiro, Jiminy Cricket, Mickey Mouse, Perla, Olaf, Queen Of Hearts.



















My favourites in series 2 are Angel, Chip, Eeyore, Green Alien, Jiminy Cricket, Olaf, Queen Of Hearts and Sven. If I had to choose just one I would go for Eeyore.

There were a few more characters I liked in series 2 and 1 but still, I prefer the newer series. Series 3 includes Alice, White Rabbit, Tinker Bell, Patch, Armoured Baymax, Pluto, Jasmine, Woody, Dopey, Donald Duck, Genie and Bambi.



















My favourites in series 3 are Alice, Pluto, Donald Duck, Dopey, Jasmine, White Rabbit and Genie. If I had to choose just one I would go for Genie.

I have a lot of Series 4 and it was the first series I started to collect, so for that reason series, 4 is one of my favourite series. Series 4 includes Timon, Goofy, Lilo, Zero, Shock, Ursula, Bullseye, Sadness, Baymax, Rapunzel, Lotso, Tigger, Joy, Perry and Lock




















My favourites in series 4 are Timon, Zero, Ursula, Bullseye, Sadness, Joy, Tigger, Goofy and Lotso.  If I had to choose just one I would go for Ursula. 

I also have a lot of the characters from series 5 and this is another one of my favourite series released. Series 5 includes Barrell, Boo, Curella Di Vil, Jack Skellington, Hank, King Triton, Jessie, King Louie, Pumbaa, Tick Tock Croc, Peter Pan, Mufasa, Nemo, Sulley and Elsa



















My favourites in series 5 are Curella Di Vil, Jack Skellington, King Triton, Tick Tock Croc, King Louie, Mufasa, Sulley and Pumbaa. If I had to choose just one I would go for Curella Di Vil. 

I seemed to skip the release of series 6 which is odd as there are a few within this series that I really like. Series 6 includes Maleficent, Belle, Beast, Piglet, Grumpy, Randall, Captain Hook, Lady, Anna, Christopher Robin, Nick Wilde and Jafar.
  



My favourites in series 6 are Grumpy, Captain Hook, Belle, Maleficent, Beast and Jafar. If I had to choose just one I would go for Maleficent.


Series 7 was my personal favourite series I collected as I really thought that they upped their game with the characters. Series 7 includes Crush, Snow White, Mad Hatter, Pascal, Mike, Genie Jafar, Miss Piggy, Simba, Abu, Mr Big, Baloo, Sally, Pinocchio, Tiger Lily and Thumper.  
My favourites in series 7 are Crush, Snow White, Mad Hatter, Genie Jafar, Mike, Thumper and Baloo. If I had to choose just one I would go for Crush. 

I kinda stopped collecting as I haven't seen any of my local shops selling the Tsum Tsum blind bags, I never ended up getting or finding any of the series 8 blind bags or any other blind bag series after series 7. Series 8 includes Heimlich, Gaston, Maleficent Dragon, Rafiki, Moana, Disgust, Maui, Fear, Santa Jack and Kermit. 

My favourites in series 8 are Heimlich, Gaston, Maleficent Dragon, Rafiki, Maui, Kermit and Santa Jack. If I had to choose just one I would go for Maui. 

I really need to find the newer blind bag series as they are using so many of my favourite Disney characters, even more so in series 9.Also, this is the only picture I could find for series 9 so I have modified it to make it bigger and easier to see. Series 9 includes Nala, Aurora, Flynn Ryder, Eve, Wall-E, Bruce, Lightning Mc Queen, Darla, Flik, Dr Finklestien, Bing Bong and Judy Hopps. 

My favourites in series 9 are Eve, Wall-E, Flik, Dr Finkelstein, Bing Bong Aurora. If I had to choose just one I would go for Dr Finklestein. 

Lastly, the newest series 10 has again a lot of characters I like in the set and I really need to be on the lookout for series 10. Series 10 includes Oogie Boogie, Mater, Lumpy, Gus, Fauna, Carl Fredrickson, Dory, Ugly Ducking, Evil Queen, Hei Hei, Mrs Potts and Cinderella. 
My favourites in series 10 are Oogie Boogie, Fauna, Evil Queen, Hei Hei and Carl Fredrickson.If I had to choose just one I would go for  Oogie Boogie. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul