Disney Store Haul

It was a short and sweet visit today as I had others things I needed so I could not browse as long as I would normally. I bought one Tsum Tsum set and 3 UFUFY's.

I picked up the 100 Acre Woods easter micro set. I was expecting to find this as they have released another micro set since then but I was able to find it. At first, I was unable to find them in my Tsum Tsum section but my Disney Store decided to put them with all of their easter plush. I really like this set, it is so soft and it is my favourite micro set that I own.

I also bought the entire Dumbo and Friends UFUFY set, this set included Dumbo, Timothy Mouse and a Dumbo and Timothy Mouse mini set. I really like these UFUFY's and Dumbo might be my new all-time favourite UFUFY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul