Tsum Tsum/ Ufufy News

Quite a bit of news for both Tsum Tsum's and UFUFY's this week.

The 50's micro Mickey and Friends box set was relased in the UK this week I think the set loks nice but I personally will not be getting this set. i was not relased in the US but it should be releasing in the US very soon.

















The nest Tsum Tsum Tuesday is the Chip and Dale 75 anniversary box set that was recently released in Japan. I think this set is cute but I am not overally fussed about getting this set. it's one of those where if I seee it I will get it but I will not go out of my way to get it.













Lastly the Disney Store UK may a huge mistake this week as they relased a set online that was meant ot be released in the summer. This set is a Mickey and Friends Sea Creature set. This set includes Goofy, Donald, Mickey, Minnie and Daisy. This set was taken down as soon as the Disney Store realised it. We have no words as to when this set is being released.














Japan have released some Easter UFUFY's. This set includes Chip, Dale, Miss Bunny, Thumper, Pooh and Piglet. These are old UFUFY holding an Easter item. I am not a fan of these UFUFY's.


















Also Japan has released some 75th anniversary Chip, Dale and Clarice UFUFY's. This set includes smalls of Chip, Dale and Clarice and a Chip, Dale and Clarice mini set. I am not a fan of these UFUFY's.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul