Tsum Tsum/ UFUFY News

Lots of news to cover as it is 2 weeks worth of news as there not not alot of news last week to warant a news post.

Japans next Tsum Tsum relase is a coco box set. these are the same Tsum's that were released in the UK and the US the only difference is that they are in a coco themed box. I already have the UK coco
Tsum's so this really is not a set I am fussed by.



















Japan are also releasing a Chip and Dale box set, I have only seen a picture so I do not know what these are for exactly but they are releasing a Chip and Dale box set. Also Japan are relseing a Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers box set these Tsum's are the same Tsum's that were released last year at D23.





















Japan have also released some new Unibearsity Tsum Tsum's. This set includes Belle, Beast, Mrs Potts, Chip, Cogsworth, Lumiere, Cinderella, Prince Charming and Fairy Godmother. I am not a fam of the Unibearsity Tsum Tsum's so I am not excited for these Tsum's.











This weeks Tsum Tsum Tuesday for the UK and US was the 100 acre woods micro set. I will be getting this set but I want to buy it in store instead of online so I am pick up the best quality one. This set includes Rabbit, Winnie The Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet dressed up in easter themed outfits.





















The next Tsum Tsum Tuesday for the UK and possibly the US is a Mickey and Friends 50's micro box set. This set includes Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald and Daisy. I will not be getting this set as I do not like this set at all.











Hong Kong have released easter Duffy and Friends easter Tsums, this set includes Duffy, Shelliemay, Gelatoni and Stella Lou dressed up as bunnies. I think these Tsums look cute but I will not not be going out of my way to buy them.












Japan have relased some Sakura UFUFY's these are pink UFUFY's that are holing hearts with flowers on them. This set includes Donald, Daisy, Minnie, Mickey, Pooh and Piglet. I am not a fan of these so I will not be going out of my way to get these.
































Two new medium UFUFY's have been released in the US they are Beast and Dopey. I think these are cute but I am not collecting the Medium UFUFY's so I am not fussed about getting these. I do really like the Beast medium though.






















Lastly the UK have finally recived the Dumbo and Friends UFUFY's. This set includes Dumbo, Medium Dumbo, Timothy Mouse and Dumbo and Timothy Mouse mini set. I will be getting Dumbo, Timothy Mouse and the Dumbo and Timothy Mouse mini set. Finally we have been waiting long enough for these UFUFY's to be relased in the UK





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul