Disney Store Haul

This was again another very successful trip to the Disney Store. In my local Disney Store they have changed the layout and moved some of the displays around and they have added a display for blind bags, this display included pint-sized heroes, pocket pop keychains, Tsum Tsum blind bags series 4 and a few Disney keychains.  I took full advantage of this new display and I bought 3 Nightmare Before Christmas pint-sized heroes blind bags. I got Zero and 2 of the Major. These are so cute and I am really impressed with the quality of this blind bags and will be buying more if I find them.

I did not buy any Tsum Tsum's as there weren't any there that I liked. However, I did buy some UFUFY's I bought Mickey, Doc and the Thumper and Miss Bunny mini set. I was not able to find the Thumper and Miss Bunny mini set the last time I was in the Disney Store so I had to pick them up when I saw them as it was the only one left. I have been undecided about Doc and Mickey for ages and thought that this time I would get both of them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul