Bambi and Friends UFUFY Review

This is a great set I like all of the characters included, I am happy they chose the original apple blossom scent for this set as I personally really like the scent and I like the fact that it is not too strong and powerful. This set included smalls of Bambi, Thumper and Miss Bunny and a Thumper and Miss Bunny mini set.

My personal favourite in this set is Thumper. I think he is so super cute and up to the same quality standard of the original Mickey and Friends set. I really like the colour they chose for Thumper as the majority of the characters they have released have been pastel versions of bright colours, I still do like the other colours but I prefer the grey colour they did for Thumper. I can safely say that Thumper is one of my favourites within my collection.




















I really like Miss Bunny but not as much as I thought I would, I think it is the colour of this UFUFY, or it might just be that I picked up a deformed Miss Bunny. I like the pink flowers they have put on her I think it is a nice touch. She is not my favourite in this set but I still really like her.



















I am also a fan of the Bambi UFUFY and I think this UFUFY is really cute, I think the Bambi and Friends UFUFY's are cuter than their Tsum Tsum versions. I like the small details there have done on Bambi, also just like Thumper I am a huge fan of the colour they chose for Bambi, it is more pastel than Thumper but still I like the natural colour they went for.




















I also have the Thumper and Miss Bunny mini set, I originally decided that I was only going to get the small sizes of characters I liked or thought were cute, but I could not pass up this cute mini set. I already have the Chip and Dale mini set and I have to say I am a huge fan of the mini sets. This is the first mini set they have released besides the mini sets part of the initial release. I don't know what it is about Thumper and Miss Bunny but they look even cuter in mini form and if you only get 1 mini set for your UFUFY collection then I think the Thumper and Miss Bunny mini set is the best UFUFY mini set released so far.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul