The Greatest Showman Film Review

Cast- Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron, Zendaya and Michelle Williams

Director- Micheal Gracey

Synopsis- This film is based on the work of P.T. Barnum. The Greatest Showman praises the beginning of show business while also sharing the story of a visionary who started from nothing and created a worldwide phenomenon. 

Review- I very much enjoyed this film, I did think it was a bit dark in places but I still really enjoyed it. I think the music in this film is amazing and very catchy, it is personally my favourite part of this film. I thought the singing in this film was of high quality and was up there with the likes of Les Mis. All in all, I would recommend this film and I think everyone should go out and see this masterpiece.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul