Flashdance (UK Tour) Musical Review

I saw this show back in July and similar to Crazy For You I was not too familiar with this musical. I knew who the female lead was as I am a huge Strictly Come Dancing fan and the female lead Joanne Clifton was a pro dancer on the show. I thought she was amazing I knew she could dance but I had no idea what an amazing singer she was overall I thought she was impressive. I am to the say the least since seeing this musical obsessed with the music, I had no idea how many of the songs I recognised. What I liked about this show was I could not tell when the interval was going to happen as I have been to shows where it is pretty obvious that after a scene there is going to be an interval. The Dancing in this show was outstanding and the highlight of the show. I would recommend that everyone goes to
 see this show if it's in your area as you will not be disappointed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul