Tsum Tsum/UFUFY News

This is more of a recap as I have been away for 2 weeks and there is quite a bit of Tsum Tsum news to cover and there is also some UFUFY news to cover finally its been ages.

Firstly very exciting news as there is a new UFUFY release, this set was released in Japan and it was a 100 Acre Woods honey days set. this set included Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet dressed up as bees. this set also included a large Pooh and a Pooh and Piglet mini set, these UFUFY's are also dressed up as bees. I do think these UFUFY's are really cute and my personal favourite is Tigger but I an not a fan of expressions on characters, I will only buy an expression version of a character if it is the only version of that character available.

























Also, there was a Honey day Tsum Tsum set released in Japan, this set included Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore dressed up as bees inside a tree. This set is so cute it is unreal, I have heard rumours that this set might potentially find its way to the UK and US, and I will get it if it does.
























Very exciting news for the UK we had a surprise Tsum Tsum release reversible Villians. I am in two minds about this release as I love the Villians but I am not a fan of the reversible Tsums. This set included Evil Queen, Jack Skellington, Jafar and Maleficent. Jack turned into the Pumpkin King, the Evil Queen turned into the Old Hag, Maleficent turned into dragon Maleficent and Jafar turned into Genie Jafar. I might buy 2 of the Evil Queen so I can have it in both versions and I also might buy the Maleficent just so I can have it in the dragon form.




























The Us has released the Monsters University Tsum set, this set includes, Mike, Sulley, Randall, Art, Squishy and Mrs Squibbles. This is the same set that was released in the UK and the Disney Parks. 






Japan has released the Incredibles set, this set includes, Jack- Jack, Monster Jack-Jack, Violet, Dash, Mrs Incredible, Mr Incredible and Frozone. 







Also, Japan is going to be releasing the same reversible Tsums again this Halloween, why this is awful Japan is the creator of Tsums and they have made an awful choice. This set includes all of the same characters as last Halloween. 



Target has released some Sports Tsums, this set includes, Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Marie. I am not a fan of this collection and I wish they did different characters but I am somewhat glad they have stuck to Mickey and friends as it means that there are no exclusives. I found these pics on google Images so I do now know who took the orginal photos.






















lastly, I did cover the Target Animal Tsums in my last news post but there has been a Minnie Mouse Tsum from this collection that has been spotted. I found these pictures on google images so I do not know who took the original photo. Minnie is dressed up as a Cheetah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul