Incredibles 2 Film Review

Cast- Brad Bird, Craig T Nelson, Samuel Jackson and Holly Hunter

Director- Brad Bird

Synopsis- Unlike the previous film Mrs Incredible is taking centre stage, whilst Mr Incredible is the house husband and looking after their three kids. It is hard for Mr Incredible to cope with normal life but to the surprise of Mr Incredible and the kids, Jack-Jack has powers. Suddenly a villain hatches a plot so the Parrs and Frozone must work together which is not as easy as it seems.


Review- This is amazing it is definitely in my top 10 favourite Pixar films of all time. It is just as good as the first film. Honestly, it was worth the wait. It also cements my point that Pixar can do no wrong. I would 100% pay to see this film in the cinemas again. I loved the role both Edna and Jack-Jack played in this film. I was laughing throughout this film on multiple occasions. It is worth every penny, I would watch this film again and again. Bravo Pixar another stand out animation you should be proud.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul