Mixed UFUFY Review

This might go down as the most long-awaited post to date, I have had no motivation to do this post what do ever as there have been other posts that I have done instead of this post. This post is going to be a mixed UFUFY review on Chesire Cat, Scrump and Sleepy.

Firstly Chesire Cat has been on my UFUFY wishlist for ages, I am so glad they decided to release this UFUFY in the UK. this is one of my favourite UFUFY's in my collection. I can say a lot about the scent, the scent is tea cookies. It really not strong which isn't a bad thing but they might as well made him scentless that how light his scent is. However, I am glad that I have this UFUFY in my collection.




















Scrump might be another favourite UFUFy of mine, more so for the scent than anything, it is the most pungent scent they have done. Scrump's scent is pineapple. Ok the UFUFY itself is really but and wasn't a character I thought would look cute in UFUFY form but scrump has surprised me.




















Lastly Sleepy was and UFUFY that I was not keen on when they first released the Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs set but he grew on me over time. I am glad that I have him in my collection, I was not going to any characters that have expressions on their faces but for Sleppy, I could make an exception.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul