Tsum Tsum Tuesday in the UK this week is the micro Princess Castle set. This set included Snow White, Belle, Cinderella Pink Dress Aurora, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Mulan, Pocahontas, Tiana, Pink Dress Ariel and Merida. I am excited to see that we finally have a set that includes all of the Princesses. My favourites from the promo pics are Pink Dress Aurora, Mulan, Tiana, Pink Dress Ariel, Rapunzel and Belle. I will 100 % be getting this set. Also is it just me or does Merida look like the Human Beast Tsum Tsum from the Beauty and The Beast Bag Set? Target in the US has released a Donut Mickey and Minnie and a Rockstar Mickey and Minnie. I do like these Tsum's I think they are cute, but I would like to see them do more characters besides Mickey and Minnie. Also, I would like for Clinton's in the UK to do releases similar to this. Ufufy News for the UK and US this month we are getting the Beauty and...
Review- This will just be a general review as it was only a behind the scenes documentary series but I have to say I really enjoyed it. I loved the Frozen 2 film so I knew I would like this series to some degree but I ended up binge watching the whole series in one sitting I was really glued, I really enjoyed seeing how the animation film process works and the second to last episode was my favourite as it featured the Frozen 2 D23 segment. I also did not appreciate the musical side and seeing the likes of Josh Gad and Idina Menzel singing as their characters was good to see, if you have Disney + you need to watch this series but I would suggest that you watch the Frozen 2 film first to give you an idea of the story, characters and songs. I would happily watch any other behind the scenes series that Disney are wiling to do as in my opinion they do not ruin the original animated film.
It was all started by Duffy The Disney Bear. Duffy is a bear that mini made mickey so he would not be lonely when he went out to sea. There is a storybook based on Duffy's origin story that can be purchased in the Disney Parks. It has been spotted in both US Disney Parks. Duffy has become a Disney parks wide phenomenon. this is good because it shows that Duffy has made a positive impact amongst Disney fans. He is available in of the Disney parks worldwide. Different outfits for Duffy can be purchased throughout the Disney parks the majority of outfits spotted have been Duffy sized version of Disney character costumes. This is good because it gives people who buy a Duffy bear lots of clothing options. These outfits can be bought in all of the Disney parks worldwide but there might potentially be some differences in what available in different countries. Also over time, some outfits may end up discounted in the Disney Character War...
Comments
Post a Comment