Walt Disney Studios Park

Step 1- Arrival

The arrival in the park is the same as the Disneyland Parc as both parks are next door to each other. This park is dubbed as the worst Disney park in the world but I think after the overhaul it will be alot better. As I mentioned in the Disneyland Pard post security has moved but you can read about that on the Disneyland Parc post. You enter into an indoor version of the streets of Hollywood with gift shops and quick service food locations. Personally, I see Tower Of Terror as the middle of this park and the Pixar/Aladdin side to the right and the old ride side to the left.


Ratatouille Ride

You are in a rat going through a kitchen chase. I can't describe to you how amazing this ride is, it is a completely out of this world experience. The smells on this ride were unreal you have to go on this ride to completely understand where I am coming from in terms of smells. I am a huge fan of this movie so the fact it was made into a ride was a huge selling point for me. I think this is a great addition to DLP and it will also be a great addition to WDW. I would 100% recommend that you go to DLP to ride this ride.

Aladdin's Magic Carpets

On this ride, you are in a magic carpet that people in the front row can make it go up and down and people in the back row can tilt it forward and backwards. This is a ride that I have always loved even the WDW version, this ride is the exact same as the ride over in WDW but I still think this ride is worth going on.

Studio Tram Tour

This is a ride that I know that Disney is most likely going to get rid of during the overhaul but I still think it is an interesting ride as it has a small amount of thrill and it shows you some of the behind the magic. There are reasons as to why I think Disney is getting rid of this ride during the overhaul, the ride was short and you were not allowed into certain areas where before you were given a behind the magic look at almost all of the departments even if they were working, Even with that in mind I still enjoy this ride.

Toy Soldier Parachute Drop

I am not a fan of drop rides but this I could handle to a certain degree. I have included this in my must rides as it had me in stitches I am not the biggest fan of thrilling rides but this had me cry laughing as I was not expecting it to be so thrilling. I enjoyed this ride more than I thought I would and it is the only thrilling ride in this park that I could handle.

Parades and Fireworks

There were no parades or firework shows in this park, however, there were some Marvel themed shows as it was the Marvel Summer Of Heroes event going on but I still don't think any of the shows in this park are worth watching.

That was my take on Disneyland Paris.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul