Disneyland Paris Haul

I have just come back from an amazing 4 day trip to Disneyland Paris. It had been a few years since we had been back to Disneyland Paris. The merchandise in DLP was out of this world amazing. It was not Tokyo Disney standard but it was amazing to see such different merchandise that is different from the Disney Store. I bought all of my items in 3 different shops, Emporium on Main Street, Les Legendes d'Hollywood in Walt Disney Studios and World Of Disney in Disney Village.

There was a lot of Disney Parks exclusive and Disneyland Paris exclusive Tsum Tsum's which was mindblowing and I picked up as many of them as I could find that I liked. I did buy a lot of Tsum Tsums but I thought let's buy the ones I want now before they are no longer available. I bought some Disney Land Paris exclusive Tsums, I bought Figaro, Goofy and Remi. I also bought 3 of the Disney Land Paris exclusive 25th-anniversary Tsum's, I bought Mickey, Goofy and Tinkerbell. Also, the 25th-anniversary Tsum's were half price.  Then I bought the remaining Monsters University Tsums I did not have they were, Squishy, Mrs Squibbles, Art and Randall. I also bought Duffy and Shelliemay in Tsum Tsum form. The last bunch of Tsum's I bought were Blue Eeyore, Scrooge Mc Duck, Frozone and Right Wink Angel, All in all, the Tsum's in DLP were amazing and I have also managed to get a few Tsum's from my wishlist. I also bought 2 Tsum Tsum sets, I bought the Disney Paris exclusive city box set and the Roger and Jessica Rabbit bag set.

As well as purchasing Tsum Tsum's I also bought some UFUFY's. I did not go into the stores with the idea of buying UFUFY's but I did look to see if they had Angel from the Lilo and Stitch set which they did and I bought her, she is pineapple scented. To my surprise, I saw a UFUFY I had never seen before I had to look twice to confirm that it was them and it was. DLP has Chip and Dale UFUFY's, this is not the mini set it is small size UFUFY's, they were apple blossom scented. So I ended up buying 3 UFUFY's Angel, Chip and Dale.

Lastly, I bought 2 plushes and a keychain from DLP I bought a Disneyland Paris exclusive small size Remi and I bought the Fandaze exclusive Oswald The Lucky Rabbit. the keychain I bought was the Tsum Tsum plush head of Eeyore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul