Tsum Tsum/UFUFY News

Quite a bit of news to cover this week but all of the news is very exciting. There is one piece of UFUFY news and three pieces of Tsum Tsum news.

The Stitch UFUFY set has been spotted in the UK Disney Stores and the US Disney Parks. Again we did not get the full set which is annoying but what can you do. This set includes Medium Stitch, Small Stitch, Small Scrump and the Stitch and Angel mini set. The only UFUFY we did not get was Angel which is annoying as I wanted Angel but again what can you do. I will only be getting Scrump from this set. This set in pineapple scented.



























Some very exciting Tsum Tsum news for Hong Kong, they are releasing an INCREDIBLES set. OMG this is so exciting. This set includes Mr Incredible, Mrs Incredible, Jack-Jack, Violet, Dash, Frozone and three variations of Enda Mode. Word on the street is that the UK and US will be getting an Incredibles, I do not think it will be the same as the Hong Kong set but still, this is very exciting news. If this set comes out in the UK I will be setting all of them as I love this movie and this has been one of my most wanted Tsum Tsum set ever.






















Also as well as the Incredibles set, Hong Kong will also be releasing a Duffy and Friends summer set. This set is reversible. This set includes Duffy, Shellie may, Gelatoni and Stella Lou. I will not be getting any from this set but my favourite from this set is Gelatoni.





















Lastly, Hong Kong and Shanghai have released a Mulan set. This set includes Mulan, Mushu and Li Shang. I have heard rumours that the UK and US will be getting a Mulan set but our set might have more characters. If this set comes to the UK I will be getting Mulan and Mushu.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul