My Bucket List

1. Visit Disneyland California

I love everything Disney parks and this park is the original park and Walt was around when this park was built and I am a huge Pixar fan and I would love to visit Pixar Pier.

2. Visit Tokyo Disney Resort

This is on the list mainly because of the merchandise but also I really want to ride the Monsters INC ride and go seek and poohs honey hunt. Also, have you seen pictures of Disney Sea?

3. Visit the Pixar Studio Lot

I know this is a long shot as it is not an easy place to see and visit but what Pixar fan does not want to visit the studio lot.

4. Visit Shanghai Disney Resort

I lived in Shanghai for 3 years and left the year before it opened which was annoying but it gives me an excuse to go back. Also, their Bullseye ride in toy story land looks amazing.

5. Go To Germany

I love German food and its one part of Europe I have never been to so I love to go and eat all of the bratwurst and pretzels.

6. Go To Italy

I love Italian food and its one part of Europe I have never been to so I love to go and eat all of the Pizza and Pasta.

7. Go To The Walt Disney Family Museum in San Fransisco

Huge Disney fan and what Disney fan doesn't t what to learn about Walt himself.

8. Go To New York

Any musical theatre fan wants to visit new york and go to Broadway. as well as going to see Broadway I want to visit and most likely buy items from the Times Square Disney Store.

9. Visit Hong Kong Disneyland again

I have already been to this Disney Park but I want to go back as I had such a negative experience at this park and I want to see if going again will be a completely different experience. Als,o there is a Monsters INC t-shirt that I need to buy.

10. Stand On A Hill and Sing The Sound Of Music

Hear me out with this I know this is a weird one but I want to go somewhere quiet and just sing this song to my heart's content.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul