Eurovision 2018

I very much enjoyed this year's Eurovision. I voted for Hungry, The Czech Republic and Israel. Israel won this year's contest and I was very happy with the result as I am a huge fan of the song. Just like last year and I am going to let you know which songs I liked, who sung them and which country the song was from.

1. Fuego - Eleni Foureira - Cyprus

2. Toy  - Netta - Israel

3. Mall - Eugent Bushpepa - Albania

4. Lie To Me - Mikolas Josef - Czech Republic

5. When Were Old - Leva Zasimauskaite - Lithuania

6. Nobody But You - Cesar Sampson - Austria

7. Qami  - Sevak Khanagyan - Armenia

8. Stones  - ZiBBZ - Switzerland

9. That's How You Write A Song - Alexzander Rybak - Norway

10. Higher Ground  - Rasmussen - Demark

11. Taboo - Christabelle - Malta

12. Viszlat Nyar  - Aws - Hungary

13. Nova Deca  - Ballkanika and Sanja Llic - Serbia

14. Non Mi Avete Fatto Niente  - Ermal Metta and Fabrizio Moro - Italy

15. My Lucky Day - DoReDoS - Moldova

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul