Disney Store Haul

I went to my local Disney store and bought more Disney items. I went with some  UFUFY in mind that I wanted for my collection. I ended up buying Scrump and Chesire Cat. they have expanded their UFUFY section in my local Disney store which is good to see. the Tsum Tsum collection was as empty as ever. there was the Ducktales collection and I did look at Scrooge but I am not a fan so I did not buy any of the Ducktales Tsum's. My Disney store was out of stock of the new small Stitch and Angel which was annoying as I wanted to get Angel as well as Scrump and Chesire Cat. The Chesire Cat is tea cookie scented which can only mean that the next release is the Alice In Wonderland set so yay.























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul