Tsum Tsum/ UFUFY News

A lot of Tsum Tsum news to cover this week and just a small amount of UFUFY news.

Firstly Japan has released a thrid wave of Unibearsity Tsums, this set includes Stitch, Angel, Ugly Duckling, Scrump, Sulley and Mike. I think this is the best wave of Unibeasity Tsum released this year. My favourites in this set are Scrump, Stitch and Sulley. I hope they release more Unibearsity Tsum Tsum's.














Hong Kong has released a food-based Tsum Tsum collection. This collection is various different Disney characters dressed up as different foods.  I am not a fan of these Tsum's. This set includes Oswald, Duffy, Marie, Donald, Pluto, Pooh, Chesire Cat and Baymax. I think this is an odd release, I am ok to assume these are for the annual Tsum Tsum fun fair?

















The next Tsum Tsum Tuesday for the UK is the Incredibles Set, OMG finally been waiting ages for this set to release. There is one problem with this set where is EDNA. I know she has been released in Hong Kong but come on Disney would it kill you to release an Edna Tsum Tsum in the UK. I am going to get this full set and the Incredibles is one of my favourite Pixar films. This set includes Jack-Jack, Mrs Incredible, Mr Incredible, Violet, Dash and Frozone.












Target has released a Mickey and Minnie Tsum Tsum box set, this set includes old-style Mickey and Minnie. I am not a fan of this set I think the Tsums look so boring and unoriginal. This set includes 1 Mickey and 3 Minnie's.





















Target has also released a Hippy and Superhero set. Again I am not a fan of these sets. These sets include  2 Mickey's, 2 Minnie's, Marie, Tigger, Daisy and Goofy.




































Some very exciting UFUFY news, Japan has released a Little Mermaid UFUFY set. OMG, I am in love with this set, I want this set just as much as I want the Alice in Wonderland set. This set includes Prince Eric, Ariel, King Triton, Scuttle, Flounder, Sebastian, Max and Ursula. My favourites in this set are Ariel, King Triton, Max and Ursula. OMG Ursula is amazing and I am so happy that Ursula is this amazing and detailed. Also, this set includes a Sebastian and Flounder mini set. I want them all besides Prince Eric.






















































The UK has released the Angel UFUFY from the Lilo and Stitch set. I am assuming that the set was uploaded early by mistake as the UK Disney store has been doing that a lot recently. However, I will be getting this UFUFY along with Scrump. Also, some more exciting news in the UK Disney store has also released a Chesire Cat UFUFY. OMG, he has been on my wishlist since UFUFY first released and I am happy to see that he has been released in the UK. Could this mean that our next release is the Alice in Wonderland set, let's hope so. Whatever releases I will still be getting the Chesire Cat UFUFY.























All Rights Reserved To Disney Tsum, Disney UFUFY and Shop Disney UK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul