Chip and Dale 75th Anniversary Tsum Tsum Box Set Review

I think this is my favourite duo box set I have bought so far. I am a huge Chip and Dale fan anyways so I knew that I would be getting this box set. I love the costumes and think they look very dapper. My favourite feature on these Tsums is the embroidered names on the top hats. I think this is one of the best quality box sets that has been released this year. My only qualm is that I am bored with Mickey and Friends characters. I know that they are the lifeblood of Disney itself but there are so many different Disney films that could have been done instead. That aside I am thoroughly impressed with this box set.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul