Beauty and The Beast UFUFY Mini Sets Review

I can say that I found this release a bit odd as these sets did not come out with the original release but none the less I am a huge fan of these new mini sets. There were three mini sets as part of this release. this release included mini sets of Belle and Beast, Mrs Potts and Chip and Snow White and Dopey. I bought the two Beauty and The Beast mini sets. If you cast your mind back to the UFUFY wishlist post I put on there that the Belle and Beast mini set was one that I wanted. I only bought the Mrs Potts and Chip mini set because I really wanted a Mrs Potts UFUFY but they did not release her as part of the UK and US set release.

I can a huge fan of the Belle and Beast set and it is one of my favourite mini sets within my collection. I think this mini set makes sense. I a still in two minds about human UFUFY's but I really like this mini set. I am glad they released this mini set as it is one that I have wanted in my collection for a while.




















I am not a fan at all of the Chip UFUFY but I really wanted a Mrs Potts UFUFY so I had to have this set as it is the only UFUFY version of Mrs Potts released in the west. I do like this mini set but I prefer the Belle and Beast mini set.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul