The Nightmare Before Christmas Film Review

Cast- Danny Elfman, Paul Reubens, Catherine O Hara and Ken Page

Director- Henry Selick

Synopsis- In this movie the main character Jack Skellington who is in charge of all the town's Halloween celebrations, takes a walk and comes across Christmas Town and this changes all his thoughts and feelings about who he is and who he wants to be. With this in mind, he plans to kidnap Santa Claus. When all seems happy and jolly Jack soon finds out that he is not cut out for the job as Santa Claus.







Review- I loved this film it is now one of my favourite films I have seen in a while. I liked that it was a different type of animation it made a nice change from the normal animated films. I thought the characters were great and really creepy. I would 100% watch this film again but I think it is a seasonal film for Halloween or Christmas but I still love it,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul