Clintons Little Mermaid Tsum Tsum Box Set Review

This set comes in an underwater sea themed box. This set includes Ariel, Flounder, Ursula, Scuttle, Sebastian and King Triton. I originally was not going to get this set but I realized that I only have half of the box set and 2 of which have been on my wishlist for a while

I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of these Tsum Tsums they are really soft, like really soft,, they are not over or under-stuffed so well done Clintons. I like the fact that these Tsums are not overly detailed but you still know who the characters are. Overall I really like the Tsums but the box itself is not the best.

My favourite Tsums in this box set are Ursula, King Triton and Sebastian. I know I already have Ariel, Flounder and Ursula Tsum but I am going to give them to a friend and keep the ones that were in this box set.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul