Beauty and The Beast UFUFY

With the recent release of UFUFY in the UK I thought we could take a closer look at the up coming Beauty and the Beast UFUFY's. I have no word as to whether they will be coming here to the UK or the US but I think they might be.

This set includes Small's of Belle, Cogworth, Lumiere, Mrs Potts, Chip and Beast. Mini Belle and Beast. Mini Mrs Potts and Chip. No word on any mediums yet though. Also news is the next release is Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs which I am exicted for.
























I will not be getting any of the Mini Ufufy sets as I am not so keen on the look of them. I have not yet purchased any Ufufy's as I need to make sure the scent is not strong as I get headaches over strong smells. All of the smalls look cute but I personally do not like all of them. If they ever come over here to the UK I would buy Beast, Mrs Potts and Cogsworth. So far I UFUFY  wise I want Mini Chip and Dale set, Eeyore, Tigger, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Cogsworth, Beast and Mrs Potts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul