Tsum Tsum News- Disney Store

This Tuesday was Tsum Tsum Tuesday but I did not buy anything as I did not like the Tsums that was released. Released this Tuesday was the Micro Advent Calendar and the Share The Magic Tsum Tsum set. No word on the next release but I think it is most likely going to be Coco.

The Share the Magic set was Christmas Tsums, the characters part of this set were Figaro, Pluto, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald.  These were not released in the UK but if they come to the UK I might get Pluto and Figaro but I am not sure yet.


































Also released in both the US and UK was the micro advent calendar, which is far too expensive so I will not be buying this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul