Olaf's Frozen Adventure Micro Tsum Tsum Set Review

First, of I think this set is super cute and I am glad they made Tsums for this new Frozen short. This set includes micros of Olaf, Sven, Anna, Elsa and Kristoff.

This set comes in Kristoff's Sledge, it is ok not as good quality as the haunted house from the last micro set to be released. Inside the sledge are 2 presents and a Christmas tree which is good quality but I'm not sure whether they were needed as they take up so much room in the sledge to the point where the micro Tsums struggle to fit in the sledge.

I really like the Tsums themselves, I really like the details on them. I think that they are. way to stiff, they are probably the most stiffest Tsum I have seen. My favourite Tsum in this set is Sven as I think he is a cute Tsum, with Sven you can take off his saddle and un-attach him from the sledge itself.

I really like this set but I still think that the Haunted House set is better. I would 100% recommend this Tsum Tsum set.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul