The Nightmare Before Christmas Tsum Tsum Box Set Review

I love this box set, as it has several characters that have been on my wishlist for awhile and one was exclusive to this box so I had to buy it. This box set includes Jack Skellington, Emotions Sally, Oogie Boogie, Dr Finkelstien, Mayor, Pumpkin King, Sandy Claws and Santa Claus.

This set is in a black box and it has the names and pictures of the characters in Tsum Tsum form on the sides of the box. I think I am going to keep them in this box, I have de-attached them from the box but I am going to keep them in the box as I really like the box.

Jack Skellington, Oogie Boogie, Dr Finkelstien and Santa Claus are a normal feeling Tsum, not too stiff and not under-stuffed. Sally is really soft but really under-stuffed. The Mayor, Pumpkin King, Sandy Claws are really stiff but I think that is due to the outfits and the fabrics used to give them their details.

Overall I really liked this box set my favourites were Mayor, Oogie Boogie and Jack Skellington.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul