My First Experience Of UFUFY's

I bought Eeyore and Tigger as they were the 2 I wanted out of all the ones I saw in the store. They have an apple blossom scent which to my surprise is not that strong at all unless you smell them up close which is a huge bonus. I love them so much they are so cute I am in love with this range. I also want Daisy, Donald, Goofy, Mickey and Pluto. If they release the Beauty and The Beast Ufufy's then I would also want Mrs Potts, Beast and Cogsworth.
















I would 100% recommend these plushes to anyone who has doubts about getting them as they are scented but not overpowering. Also, it has been confirmed that Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs is the next collection. I will do a post on them once they release the solo pictures 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul